What a Treat!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So I get excited about food...does that count as an eating issue?!? This weekend we are headed out of town to Kentucky/Ohio(to me it's all the same)to visit family, friends, and enjoy some football. First, I must say I am excited to have 2-day work week, why can't all weeks be this great? B., I am excited because when traveling to visit the fam, I always get to eat two of my FAVORITE restaurants, that we do not have here in Atlanta. They are...



-and-



Bob Evans has yummy, artery-clogging, biscuits and gravy...mmmmm, I can taste it already!

Skyline chili has a different taste than any other chili I have had before. I don't know what their secret ingredient is, maybe cinnamon, but it is fantastic. I always get a coney and a three way, which consists of spaghetti, chili, and cheese. Gosh, why do I get so excited about food?!?!

So even though this is a find I discovered when I was about 7, or old enough to remember, I felt it was definitely worth sharing. If you are ever out and about and come across one of these places, check them out!

0 comments: