Auspicious

Saturday, September 13, 2008




Probably on a daily basis I use www.dictionary.com I do not spell well, so I LOVE this site(it's the little things).Plus I always think the thesaurus is fun, and they have lots of other cool features on the site. So this morning as I am typing and using my online dictionary I stopped for a minute to read their word of the day...Auspicious. What an uplifting word of the day to come across. Especially since two friends are getting married today on this lovely Saturday. Their wedding is sure to be an auspicious beginning to their lifelong marriage.


Word of the Day
Saturday, September 13, 2008
auspicious

aw-SPISH-uhs, adjective,Giving promise of success, prosperity, or happiness; predicting good; as, "an auspicious beginning."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you