Bath Time!

Sunday, September 14, 2008



I am a hair stylist, working in an Aveda salon for three years now...and let me tell you, I am hooked on some of their products...especially this one. It is such a little treat to take a nice hot bath and exfoliate your skin to silky softness with this scrub. One reason I like Aveda products is because they do not smell fruity, just clean and earthy. This scent is kinda like a caribbean scent(as the name would notate), but it is not overpowering...although, the scent does linger until you bathe again. But the MAIN reason I use it is for the exfoliation...and I am sure we can all use some removing of dead skin cells(ick!). This treat does the trick. I personally love that it leaves a lasting oil on the skin to moisturize, making the water bead up on your skin, resulting in a healthy looking glow that I can not seem to get from any other product. The cost is $39.50 for a 15.8 oz little tub. It will last you forever though, a little goes a long way. So if you are into to soft, healthy, glowing skin... check it out!

1 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

i love aveda products, have yet to try this! thanks for sharing!