What a FLIRT!

Friday, September 26, 2008

I have found a new-well, new to me- makeup line. It is called FLIRT and it can be found at Kohl's. It is very afforadable,
especially since Kohl's is always having a
sale. So far I have bought





BRING ON THE BRONZE™
Bronzing Powder
size .28oz / 8g
suggested retail price $12.00
Give skin a tantalizing summer glow all year long.




I'M WHIPPED™
Eyeshadow Mousse
size .08 oz./ 2.4g
suggested retail price $12.00
Whipped and creamy, soft and shimmery…cream color that leaves eyes gleaming.



PLUSHIOUS™
Liquid Velvet Lipcolor
size .2oz / 6mL
suggested retail price $10.00
A liquid lipcolor that applies like a gloss but covers like a lipstick for incredible color intensity with a shellac shine finish.



OPENING LINE™

Liquid Eyeliner
size .11oz / 2mL
suggested retail price $11.00
This liquid eyeliner draws on easily to line and define the eyes with a variety of shades and finishes.

I LOVE all of them! The bronzer gives my PALE skin a nice natural glow. The mousse shadow is great alone, but I mainly bought it as a primer for my loose powder shadows. Having an eye primer helps the shadow to last longer on your lids, and show a truer color. The liquid liner is surprisingly easy to use. My favorite of all the products so far is their lip gloss. It feels so smooth on your lips, not sticky at all! The color is great, especially for a gloss...I just LOVE it. Right now Kohl's is having a Buy One Get One Half Sale on the Flirt makeup. I will be stocking up :)

0 comments: