I Smell Divine!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008



This has to be my all time favorite perfume. I received a bottle a few years ago as a gift and loved it. Of course I always want to try new things, so as my bottle ran empty I opted to try a new scent. So over the past few years I have tried many different perfumes, I am a perfume junkie and can almost always recognize a scent. Over the years I had kinda forgotten about DK's Cashmere Mist. Until the other day, I met my best friend for lunch and she smelled lovely! So today I ran out to the department store and picked up a bottle, along with splurging on way too many other beauty products. Now I smell lovely too! Gosh, I can't stop smelling myself!!!! I know I probably look odd doing this, but at least I smell great! I think I will always own a bottle of this for now on!

Here is a description of the scent, if you can imagine...I love all the scents individually that they combined to make this one...read on...

CASHMERE MIST perfume by DONNA KARAN was launched in 1994. CASHMERE MIST DONNA KARAN is inspired by a soft, sensual feeling of cashmere against bare skin. CASHMERE MIST DONNA KARAN is an intensely feminine scent infused with blends of lily of the valley, suede, bergamot, ylang-ylang, and jasmine maroc. This fragrance seduces the senses with hints of sandalwood, orris, amber, vanilla, cedarwood, patchuouli and musk.

0 comments: