Twilight

Friday, September 26, 2008



I have jumped on the bandwagon! I had to. In the break room at work it is like everyone is speaking a foreign language, chatting it up about these Stephanie Myer books, geez! I never got into Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, any of the mythical stories. From what I hear though, this one involves a love story. I am a sucker for a love story. And since we are taking a road trip this weekend, I figured this would be the best time to begin the series. 5-8 hours in the car, I can only beat my boyfriend so many times at the alphabet game ;) So today I begin Twilight. I hate to admit it, but I am kinda excited about this read...I hope it isn't disappointing
...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to start reading it as well. everyone is talking about it! I hear it's amazing but post your review of it anyway :)