Yes, I think I have a problem...

Friday, November 28, 2008

I LOVE chocolate...like I cannot even explain. Sometimes I have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or all of the above...I know it is NOT good for me, but like I already mentioned, it is a problem. However I found chocolate that is not bad for me. Victoria's Secret has a series of Mood Slow Melt candles and in this series they have a CHOCOLATE candle! I think it is the best thing I have ever smelled, other than my boyfriend ;) It is not overwhelming, not too sweet at all. I had one a couple years ago and have not been able to find them in stores anymore. I recently found them on Ebay for half the original cost, only $13! So I ordered one for my mom and kept one for myself. I set mine out on the coffee table, at which I am always sitting, and I have not even lit it yet. It really just smells so delicious just sitting there. It is a non-stop chocolate fix. It is heaven, I really cannot explain how much I love this candle. So check it out, it would be a great gift for any chocolate lover :)


0 comments: