Fall

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Man, today is a beautiful day!!! I was driving back from the grocery with the windows down, enjoying the colors and the fragrant smell of the Autumn leaves, what a GREAT day it is!!! So at the grocery I found a new snack( I know its always about food with me). If you haven't tried TRUENORTH brand nut snacks, you definitely should. These are the ones I have always enjoyed...




And then today I came across a new flav-o-flav, they are ALMOND CRANBERRY VANILLA CLUSTERS
. They must be so new that they do not have them posted on their site yet. They are yum-o! Check em out.

Here are some pics of me and puppers today enjoying this beautiful fall day on the back porch...




He looks real amused doesn't he?!?!



That's me :)




Preciousness!!! He will be 1yr old in 5 days, gosh he is growing up sooo quick!




Puppers was there a second ago...






And a quick smooch, before he runs off again...

1 comments:

Miss Caught Up said...

Wow, you look very pretty :) I love Fall...when it isn't raining that is :)