Love on the Inside

Monday, August 25, 2008



Okay, okay...I know not everyone is a country music fan, but if you are you can appreciate my love for Sugarland's newest cd...EVERY song is great great great. I really can't narrow down a favorite...I love the bonus tracks on the cd and i love the lyrics of 'We Run', Amazon's cut by cut description...

New love. Young love. Green love. There’s an excitement to that experience that Sugarland has captured in this intoxicating bluegrassy rocker. Nettles admits this grew from a seed of an idea that Bush had, since he grew up playing mountain music in Tennessee. And this song lends itself to that Appalachian sound, that driving four-on-the-floor beat. You can’t really describe that feeling, so the duo chose to show it rather than tell it. The imagery--of pockets of dirt and reckless weather on the breath--convey how beautiful, messy and powerful love can be.

And at the very least, I think Jennifer Nettles is so stinkin' cute...she would have to be my female crush...


0 comments: