Funny Quotes

Monday, August 25, 2008

Check out www.storypeople.com

I love perusing through this website and reading the randomly funny quotes, like I don't spend enough time on the internet already, geez! Here are a few of my favorites...

A lot of people think he's kind of formless but it's only because they keep hoping he'll look like something they recognize before they get too anxious.



There are some days when no matter what I say it feels like I'm far away in another country & whoever is doing the translating has had far too much to drink.


I'm at my best when I'm 15 minutes late, she said. Even my makeup looks more spontaneous.


Things have been going so well that she's taking an anxiety break to keep centered.


I think my life would be easier, she said, if I could just get my selves to agree on something.


I'm an outsider by choice, she said, but I'm hoping that won't be my choice forever.

0 comments: